1) Climate. Mersin is a city in which the sun shines for 300 days a year. This means a long holiday season. For those who will rush to complain about the heat in the summer: North of Mersin is the Taurus Mountains. For summer many Turks and visitors relocate there, the temperature there is optimal for living during the summer. Also no one cancelled ACs and they are everywhere.
2) Developed infrastructure. Mersin has everything you need for a comfortable life. City and regional transportation system of the city is very convenient. Even without having a car, you can easily move around the city.
3) Nature. Around Mersin are some of the clearest bays, forests, mountains and waterfalls. Every weekend you can travel to a new spot, all within 100km of Mersin.
4) High quality of construction. Flats here are simple, and the quality is high because there is big competition.
5) Areas for sport and leisure. Clean promenades, many courts for sports (basketball, tennis, football, volleyball..). It’s an ideal place to finally start your morning exercise.
6) Education. Your kid can finally learn and freely speak English. Many kindergardens have Oxford certification, with many Anglo speaking schools and colleges.
7) Medicine, prices for medicine are covered or partly covered by insurance. Level of comfort in hospitals is very high.
8) Prices - currently THE MOST ATTRACTIVE PRICESFOR APARTMENTS ON THE MEDITERENEAN COAST IN TURKEY.
9) Active Society.
10) Safety and the law. Here you fell the iron hand of the law, it is absolutely safe everywhere for you and your children. The law is in favour of the tenant, investor or a buyer of a property.
If you would like to receive a free consultation about moving to Turkey,